Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Plant People, We Need Help!

Obviously someone once loved this house and planted lots of things all around the yard.  We have a lot of plants we cannot identify.  I already had Andrew rip out what I thought were weeds a few weeks ago.  Turns out they were hydrangeas.  Ugh, made me sick.  So, I am going to post some pictures below.  If you know what any of the plants are, please leave a comment.  Thank you!



Picture 1.  We are told this is a fig tree.  I believe this is correct because I've seen these leaves performing a very important task on classical sculptures.





Picture 2.  This vine runs along a fence that will probably need replaced on one side of the driveway.  What is it, and will it flower?  





Picture 3.  I love the shape of the leaves on whatever this is.






Picture 4.  Sorry I didn't get a close-up on these bushes!





Picture 5.  I do know what these are!!




Picture 6.  We were told that this tree hanging down from the top of the picture is a pecan tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment