Monday, March 31, 2014

Who gets the biggest room in the house?

I do!  The biggest room in this house is actually going to be my new art studio.  And it will have a sink!  Confession time...I don't have a sink now and sometimes I don't wash my brushes - I just leave them in water which is a huge no-no for an artist.  The studio isn't quite done, but here are some progress pictures.


With everything ripped out.



New sheet rock.


Ceiling almost finished.  We opted for spray foam insulation (You'll see it in photos that will be posted later) and canned lights.  We'll put in some full spectrum lights in when I start using the space.  



Almost there.  Ceiling has been painted, we've used a metallic off white paint for all of the downstairs room.  It's now ready for the vinyl flooring we picked to match the hardwoods that run throughout the rest of the downstairs.




No comments:

Post a Comment