Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This is going to be Expensive!


Well, we got the house cheap, but the rest of this is getting expensive!  Most of our current furniture will not be moving with us, there is just not enough room.  We even have to get smaller beds.  So you buy the beds and then you have to buy sheets, you get the picture.  I don't know if any of you like www.houzz.com, but I love it so much that I don't feel the need to pinterest.  I was on there looking for daybeds and Andrew better get his tools out, 'cause I want this one! (or something close)  Making the bed should save us money, right?  He said all he needed was a picture so, Andrew if you are reading this, here it is.  Not sure exactly what color to paint it yet. 


                               Traditional Bedroom design by Other Metro Media And Blogs The Lettered Cottage
 
Here is something else I found on Houzz that I know may drive some of you screaming from the room, but this makes me want to paint a door.  I'll admit I don't have the nerve to do this to the front door, but the back door...  It would be like a tattoo for your house that no one knows about except your family.
  
 
                                    Eclectic Entry design by Orange County Interior Designer Allison Cosmos
 
 
Coral isn't the color I would choose for the bungalow, and not this crazy pattern either, but I'm sure we can come up with something.  Night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment